
I am Angelica, I am a student in the high school, my life its easy and sometimes its hard, I have one brother and one sister, they are my cute friends I can play whit their, but I can't sing for they , I love my family but I love too my friends, I love my best frien Maira sometimes I can chat on line with her but I can't stop to speak with her because she is very funny, I have a boyfriend he is vey cute and I love him, he is my heart, I can kiss him very well, I can't play the guitar but he can do, I know him love me so much I can swim in the pool I like swim!!
Nice post about your habilities and life.
ResponderEliminarJust remember is "frieD" with "d" at the and and "I can´t sing for THEM" (para ellos)
Your grade is 1.0
Congratulations!!!
Paola Martínez González